West Walk Occupational Health works with employers to provide support and practical guidance regarding effective management of sickness absence and other relevant employee health issues.
From our modern, purpose-built health centre in South Gloucestershire, we co-ordinate the delivery of occupational health services nationwide, with the overall aim of helping clients achieve maximum staff productivity and meet their legal and statutory responsibilities.
Our services aim to help you:
- Avoid costly claims by ensuring you meet your legal and statutory responsibilities
- Comply with Health and Safety and Disability legislation
- Reduce the costs to your business of staff sickness absence
- Prevent and remove health risks arising in the workplace
- Achieve maximum staff productivity by reducing absences due to ill-health
- Improve the overall health and wellbeing of your workforce
- Increase your staff retention and productivity
- Effectively manage employees who are off sick (especially long-term cases) and develop individual return-to-work strategies
- Introduce cost-effective and proactive health promotion campaigns
- Address complex stress and mental health cases
We tailor our services to meet clients’ needs, providing both workplace based as well as off-site occupational health and training solutions.
The West Walk Occupational Health team is headed by GP Partner, Dr Rebecca Fowler, who has worked as a GP for 17 years and holds the Diploma in Occupational Health.