We are currently recruiting for the following post:
Occupational Health Nurse – Band 7 – West Walk Surgery, Yate, South Glos
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed occupational health nurse to join our friendly, well organised and supportive GP practice. We are already very actively involved with occupational health in the surgery and are keen to expand our service provision. Our dedicated team currently consists of a lead GP, an HCA and an administrator. We are looking for a nurse to join the team working up to 10 hours a week, but we can be flexible with this.
- Previous occupational health experience and Diploma in Occupational Health is essential. Qualification in HAVS assessment is desirable.
- You will be seeing clients and undertaking standard medical, such as spirometry, audiology and skin assessments, as well as completing case reports.
- You will conduct pre-employment health assessment, workplace risk assessments, management and control of certain illnesses and infections, health surveillance programmes, occupational immunisation programmes.
- You will participate in audit and research
- You will help us work towards becoming SEQOHS accredited
- Other opportunities include running a travel vaccination clinic, well man and well women medicals.
- Located in the centre of an expanding town 10 miles north of Bristol, convenient for all amenities with plenty of free parking
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact either Dr Fowler, GP with OH diploma: email@example.com, or our practice manager, Vicky Hawkins on 01454 272252 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications by email to Vicky Hawkins are preferred and should include CV and cover letter.