Employee Health & Medicals
Managing Employee Health Issues
Engaging the services of an Occupational Health specialist will ensure that you have the necessary assistance and support to help you effectively manage employee health issues and sickness absence. A referral may be indicated in the following circumstances:
- Where an employee is experiencing frequent, short term absences or a single long term illness
- Where an employee’s health is affecting their work performance, or where there is a possible work-related ill health
- If an employee has a behavioural issue which is affecting their performance or a disability that impacts on their ability to do their job
Our occupational health advisers and physicians can provide an independent opinion and advice on any long-term or short-term intermittent health problems and assist your managers by:
- Assessing a person’s fitness to work
- Advising on suitable rehabilitation programmes
- Giving advice relating to Disability Legislation where appropriate
- Assessing employees for possible ill-health retirement, if appropriate
- Supplying you with policy guidance and templates to facilitate the implementation and management of specific areas of Occupational Health
See below for the wide range of medicals we can provide and download forms using the link at the bottom of the page. If you have any other specific requirements we’re here to help. Please click to contact us.
Hand-arm vibration syndrome (HAVS) is a disorder which affects the blood vessels, nerves, muscles and joints of the hand, wrist and arm.
We provide an initial screening and ongoing annual screening for HAVS.
View our comprehensive list of employment-related medicals all of which can be tailored to suit most employment environments as well as health issues that may arise.